[jgit-dev] EGit and JGit 0.10 Released

The EGit and JGit teams are happy to announce the 0.10 release, just
in time for the holidays!

You can grab the release from the Eclipse Marketplace or from our repository:
     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-0.10

On the whole, it’s been a fun journey since EGit and JGit arrived at
eclipse.org earlier this year. Since our first release in early March,
we’ve had over 1500 commits, added 5 new committers and even had
someone automatically port JGit to .NET
(https://github.com/slluis/ngit). I look forward to the new year as we
get closer to 1.0 and meeting the needs of Eclipse.org and other open
source communities.

In the end, thank you everyone and I hope everyone enjoys the holiday break.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org