Re: [jgit-dev] Font sizes in gerrit

If you want a specific solution to ease your pain, you can try the Stylish FF plugin: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108

Bill Burdick

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
måndagen den 22 februari 2010 10.40.06 skrev  Alex Blewitt:
> On 22 Feb 2010, at 06:12, Robin Rosenberg wrote:
> > The default font size in Gerrit is now so small, it is
> > quite uncomfortable to use it. Here is a screenshot
> > that illustrates the issue.
>
> Not to denigrate your issue, but for me on Safari the code appears
>  readable. The CSS suggests that font-size: 8pt; is set, though that
>  overrides a font-size: small higher up the CSS chain.
>
> font-family: 'Lucida Console', 'Lucida Sans Typewriter', Monaco, monospace;
> font-size: 8pt;
>
> What does that font size look like in a separate browser window? It may be
>  that overriding the 'small' (which is user-customisable) with a specific
>  point size introduces the rendering effect that you see.

It's not as easy to do in ff as in Konqueror/Safari and that probably messes
with other sites. I guess Shawn is on Safari too and doesn't notice the tiny
font sizes because of the minimum font size setting in khtml.

> What's the browser? Presumably the OS is a Linux distro.

> Alex

Konqueror (whose engine Safari is originally based on) did not work well. And
Lynx is not GWT capable, I think.

-- robin