Re: [jgit-dev] FYI, history rewrite coming

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like we need to rewrite the complete JGit history.  The EMO
> IP team isn't happy with our header.  They want a header that looks
> like the standard EPL file header, but s/EPL/EDL/.

Sorry that you hit trouble. I've known worst evils done by the IP team ;)

At least the pain only happens once.

> This is going to have to wait a while.  I don't currently have
> time to burn to make some lawyers happy with a slightly different
> header text.  If that means we miss the next project release review
> window, so be it.

The next review will be Feb 24th so there's some time.

If there's something people could do to help, let us know.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org