Re: [jgit-dev] sporadic test failures in org.eclipse.jgit.http.test

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Speaking of which, how can I monitor the Hudson build, so that when
> > its broken it emails me?
>
> We could send build failures to jgit-dev / egit-dev or create a
> Twitter account to post build results. I was leaning towards the
> latter to keep the mailing lists clean.
>
> Any preferences?

I don't tweet.  The only twitter account I follow is s**tmydadsays,
and even then, I only follow him like once a month.  :-)

I'd prefer to have failures come by email.  But I agree, *-dev
shouldn't be spammed with it.  Maybe ask for a new mailing list,
*-build, for each project?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top