Re: [jgit-dev] sporadic test failures in org.eclipse.jgit.http.test

Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Matthias Sohn
> <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sporadically I observe non-reproducable test failures in
> > org.eclipse.jgit.http.test.
>
> FYI, I've hit this problem locally a couple times.

Ugh.

I have yet to see such a failure myself.  I guess its only a matter
of time.  But I need more than "it fails" to debug the problem and
patch it.  Transient test failures aren't acceptable.

If someone can get me a log, I'd be happy.

Speaking of which, how can I monitor the Hudson build, so that when
its broken it emails me?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top