Re: [jgit-dev] P2 experts needed to fix JGit build

On Jan 13, 2010, at 17:19, Shawn O. Pearce wrote:

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2010/1/12 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The JUnit tests package org.eclipse.jgit.http.test is not available
to Eclipse because Jetty does not publish a complete P2 update site,
so I can't actually get the packages I need for the test suite.

Which components do you miss in
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-7/update/ ?

I tried installing everything from this update site, but for
example the org.eclipse.jetty.servlet package is not available.

Its part of the jetty-servlet JAR in their Maven build, and thus
should be in a similar bundle, but it seems the update site won't
install that bundle.

I see that package available from this bundle:

jetty-servlet-7.0.1.v20091125.jar

Greg, is this part of the Jetty 7 update site in a feature? Sadly, the directory doesn't allow listing for some reason.

http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-7/update/

Alex

Back to the top