Re: [jgit-dev] P2 experts needed to fix JGit build

Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Shawn O. Pearce <spearce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > The JUnit tests package org.eclipse.jgit.http.test is not available
> > to Eclipse because Jetty does not publish a complete P2 update site,
> > so I can't actually get the packages I need for the test suite.
>
> Which components do you miss in
> http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/stable-7/update/ ?

I tried installing everything from this update site, but for
example the org.eclipse.jetty.servlet package is not available.

Its part of the jetty-servlet JAR in their Maven build, and thus
should be in a similar bundle, but it seems the update site won't
install that bundle.

--
Shawn.

Back to the top