Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 12.0.x blocks server-to-server requests (and in case of 12.0.1 issues warning: WARN :oeju.Blocker:qtp686466458-43: Blocking.Callback incomplete)

There is still not enough information to work with.

With the scant information you have provided, there are tens of thousands of possible setups and even more use cases for your scenario.

Out of our 35,800 test cases, we don't have one that produces what you are describing.
We need far more details, an open issue, and perhaps logging at debug level (of the entire request from receive, parsing, processing, response commit, response write, to error) would help.
But a reproduction case would be most useful.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx