Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 12.0.x blocks server-to-server requests (and in case of 12.0.1 issues warning: WARN :oeju.Blocker:qtp686466458-43: Blocking.Callback incomplete)

Silvio,

On Mon, Sep 4, 2023 at 4:33 PM Silvio Bierman via jetty-users
<jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This happens on embedded Jetty (ee10 - http/2) HTTPS requests from the
> embedding application (standard Java HttpServletRequest, URL that
> contains the global/external host name and the local port number) that
> is supposed to be handled by the current running process (and thus Jetty
> server). The local port is necessary because using the default port from
> localhost will bypass firewall NAT and therefore fail.
> I have traced this warning to
> jetty-core/jetty-util/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/util/Blocker.java
> but do not understand what is going on there.
>
> The same URL can be evaluated from a command line on the same server
> without issue, only evaluation from the process itself is blocked.
>
> The same code works on Jetty11. It blocks silently on 12.0.0 but 12.0.1
> logs this message to stderr.

Please file an issue with more details.
If you have a simple reproduce will be best.
I don't quite follow the "local port, default port, firewall NAT"
part, too little context.

--
Simone Bordet
----