Re: [jetty-users] How to Jetty server listen on multiple IP addresses

Hi,

On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 12:19 PM ihonda--- via jetty-users
<jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Requirement is we want this configuration flexible. For example, we want to
> listen on multiple addresses on the interface.
>
> This kind of setting is not valid.
>
> jetty.ssl.host="host_a,host_b,localhost"
>

> How can I enable listen(bind) on multiple host address ?

Use different `ServerConnector` instances with each a different host,
but all having the same port and the property
`jetty.ssl.reusePort=true`.

You can write a custom module following these instructions:
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/jetty-11/operations-guide/index.html#og-modules-custom

--
Simone Bordet
----