[jetty-users] Where can I download Jetty's javadoc documentation?

I'm looking for an offline version of the Jetty's javadoc pages[1].

The documentation page[2] has "api" links for each version, which is to the online version. The download page[3] has "API Docs" links, which is also the online version (except using HTTP).

As per those pages, I found downloads for the regular documentation on Maven Central[4] but I can't find javadocs there. (There are javadoc jar files in the documentation folders, but they relates to the docs, not to Jetty itself.)

 [1]: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/javadoc/jetty-10/index.html
 [2]: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation.php
 [3]: https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/download.php
[4]: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/documentation/jetty-documentation