Re: [jetty-users] Questions About 9.4.x EOL

Sorry, I should clearly answer your questions as well.

Will security issues still be fixed in a prompt manner?

Yes, until the release is fully EOL some number of years down the road.

Can I still expect a monthly based release for the 9.4.x branch?

No, there is no expectation on when a release will happen, there is no official schedule, releases will come on an as needed basis.

cheers!
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell