[jetty-users] Questions About 9.4.x EOL

Hi team,

I've learnt from the previous announcement that 9.4.x will be in Community EOL this April, and might take another 2-3 years until it reaches the actual EOF. The announcement also mentions that releases will continue to come out for 9.4.x within this time frame. Thus, I'm just wondering if anyone could help explain what the releases will be about. Will security issues still be fixed in a prompt manner? Can I still expect a monthly based release for the 9.4.x branch? Thanks!

Best,
Yicheng

Back to the top