Re: [jetty-users] Deploying Multiple Webapps to a Jetty Server

Simple adding/removing the war file itself from the `${jetty.base}/webapps/` directory will essentially "undeploy" that webapp on the running server.

Having separate log files on a single JVM usually requires a powerful logging library that can sift log files based on context. (logback 1.x and log4j2 can)

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx