[jetty-users] Deploying Multiple Webapps to a Jetty Server

I'm getting ready to deploy an application with jetty 9.4 but there are some configuration aspects I'm struggling to wrap my head around. How do I layout my files in JETTY_BASE to allow the startup and shutdown of individual applications if there are multiple wars in webapps? Is there a command line option to specify which applications to start? How do I configure the logging to have a separate log file for each application?

Back to the top