Re: [jetty-users] How can I change JSESSIONID

Hi,

You can call SessionHandler.setSessionCookie(String name), or you can call SessionHandler.getSessionCookieConfig().setName(String name) either programmatically or in a context xml file. Or you can use <session-config><cookie-config><name>  to set it in web.xml.

Hope that helps
Jan