[jetty-users] How can I change JSESSIONID

Hi all,

How can I configure Jetty to use a different name other than "JSESSIONID", we have a customer portal that is using the same name and it is conflicting with our embedded Jetty's "JSESSIONID". I was wondering if there is a way to configure Jetty to use a different name. Any hints or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ike

Please refer to https://northamerica.altran.com/email-disclaimer
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.