Re: [jetty-users] jetty-maven-plugin: minimal HTTPS example?

Jeroen,

Any improvements to the doco are always welcome :)  Please be aware that the jetty-maven-plugin doco has been rewritten for jetty-10, so please checkout the jetty-10.0.x branch and build that too and take a look at it - any changes you make to the jetty-9 doco will need to be re-worked for jetty-10.

cheers
Jan