Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.24 prints warning messages to stderr

For what it's worth, I also just down-versioned from 9.4.24.v20191120 because my server was using 300% CPU with no client activity. I can't rule out my own changes, and a couple of out-of-practice looks at thread dumps didn't give me an answer. But there's nothing I've added that would keep a thread busy like that after startup, and it happens after running a while. So far it hasn't happened on the down rev: 9.4.12.v20180830.

I wonder if there's a thread activity monitor one could add that would warn if a thread seemed runaway..

Bill