Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.24 prints warning messages to stderr

Silvio,

I believe it is ignorable and you can turn the HttpChannelState logger level down to suppress them.
However, if there a stack trace associated with that warning then it is not what I think it is and you need to provide more information.

What I believe is happening is that while a request is being processed, the associated HTTP/2 stream is being reset (probably by the client?)
This asynchronous error is detected but because the request is not async, it cannot be delivered to the request and instead we warn.  This is probably over verbose as clients can do silly things like close mid request handling.

@Simone Bordet  what do you think?

cheers