Re: [jetty-users] Modifying the HTTP/1.1 Response Status Line's HTTP Version indicator

Hi Simone

Since these events are in fact normal HTTP messages, with a different version string, is there a way to leverage the built-in jetty classes to create, … these messages, before they are fed to the Enpoint? The Enpoint is a very low-level class, and I do not want to “craft” bytebyffer by hand for these messages
I also noticed that the methods in the interface that are used to add listeners are depreciated in 9.4.x. So, how to go around that?  The other thing I am not quite sure about is how to get hold of the right HttpChannel that goes with the intended remote end

Any pointer to an example of HttpChannel.Listener would be helpful. Google is not my best friend with respect to this…

Thanks
Karel