Re: [jetty-users] Using Jetty transparent http proxy to forward to public website

Martin,

With a transparent proxy as you are using, you need to proxy all the links.  The issue is that you are injecting a /myproxy servlet path into the "transparent" proxy, so you are transforming request for  http://127.0.0.1:7070/myproxy/ to requests for  http://htmlhelp.com/.
Plus you are not translating any of the image and link requests that will be going to /* rather than /myproxy/*

If you registered the transparent proxy servlet at /* it would probably work fine.

If you really wanted to, you could rewrite the host header, but then all images and links would bypass your proxy and you would lose capture of the client.

cheers