Re: [jetty-users] web app specific port in single jetty instance

Either way, syncing component updates seems like the interesting design-for-production issue for a high-traffic site, and an existing solution could be the cause of the single-process constraint, if already locally-solved or by an existing package less interesting to folk who are addicted to original solutions:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/comments/cimh5b/d_should_we_take_over_the_world_ourselves_or_just/

Bill