Re: [jetty-users] web app specific port in single jetty instance

Have you seen the documentation on this at https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.19.v20190610/serving-webapp-from-particular-port.html ?

Jan

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 at 18:14, deepak dhandapani <deepakd020395@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jetty version i'm running is jetty-distribution-9.4.9.v20180320

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 1:42 PM deepak dhandapani <deepakd020395@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi There,

I'm looking to configure unique port for each web application i'm running in a single jetty server instance.

For example, I have two webapps A and B, I want to make the webapp A should listen to port 1111 only and webapp B should listen to port 2222 only.

Could someone guide me how to do this?

Thanks in advance!