[jetty-users] javax.mail in webapp

Hi,

We are using jetty-9.4.14 which internally use javax.mail.glassfish-1.4.1.v201005082020. Now we are using updated version of javax.mail in our application and which was not being picked up.
So we made changes in application's context.xml as below:

<Call name="prependSystemClass">
        <Arg>-javax.mail.</Arg>
    </Call>
    <Call name="prependServerClass">
        <Arg>javax.mail.</Arg>
    </Call>

This works fine, but I have one question. We have around 10 applications and made this change only for one application, so this should not have an impact on other applications? Is this the correct approach to the problem?

Back to the top