[jetty-users] Is there a way to get SSLHandshakeException on certificate error from Jetty client?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to properly handle error using jetty client
and I'm facing an issue that I cannot get the root cause
when the error is caused by certificate error.

Small reproducer code:

Expectation was, Throwable I can get from the listener will be
SSLHandshakeException, etc.
but instead I am getting error as early EOFException.

So from the client code, I cannot know that it was certificate issue.

Is there proper way to get information about the root cause?

I'm currently using jetty-client 9.4.18.v20190429

Back to the top