[jetty-users] Is There Way to Have Jetty Serve META-INF from a JAR Archive?

Hi,

I have tried using jetty-runner to serve the content of a ZIP/JAR format file and it works well except that I am unable to access any of the content within the META-INF directory.

Is there something that I can do to override this and have all content be served?

My application is to archive content within a ZIP/JAR archive, sign it and then have a remote application be able to retrieve and validate the manifest, after which it would download and validate some (or all) of the content on an as needed basis.

The only way I have been able to do this so far has been to extract the META-INF content, re-archive it on its own and then serve it as a second archive with “—path /META-INF”.  Is there a more elegant way to do this?

The host that will serve the content runs CentOS 7.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Darcy

Darcy Watkins ::  Senior Staff Engineer, Firmware

SIERRA WIRELESS

Direct  +1 604 233 7989   ::  Fax  +1 604 231 1109  ::  Main  +1 604 231 1100

13811 Wireless Way  :: Richmond, BC Canada V6V 3A4

[P2]

dwatkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com

Back to the top