Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.13 Released - Supporting JDK 11 bytecode and JPMS

OK, so I think I lucked out, both the oss.sonatype.org and git gods were smiling on me tonight.
In this situation the jetty-bom-9.4.13.v20181111.pom was present on the staging repository, but the xml was bad and referenced 9.4.13-SNAPSHOT (ugh. just like the git tag link shows).
It seems that the oss.sonatype.org release process filtered it out and didn't attempt to cache it locally.  Which helped greatly this time.
The last time this happened, oss.sonatype.org and maven central disagreed on what the state of that particular pom artifact was.
It went smoother then I expected for the process this time. (no tag tho, not sure it's need for this minor bump)

Keep an eye out on maven central for it.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx