Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.13 Released - Supporting JDK 11 bytecode and JPMS

Hi Joakim,

Excited to try Jetty 9.4.13!  However, it seems that the `bom` artifact may have been left behind.

According to Maven Central,

org.eclipse.jetty
Artifact ID
jetty-server
Latest Version
9.4.13.v20181111

org.eclipse.jetty
Artifact ID
jetty-bom
Latest Version
9.4.12.v20180830

I apologize if this is due to impatience coupled with inconsistent mirroring delays or some other technical glitch, but it sure looks like the `jetty-bom` artifact may not have been released.