Re: [jetty-users] Question for JDBC JNDI look up issue

org.eclipse.jetty.util.annotation.ManagedObject is for JMX MBean support.

Using Server.addManaged(MyAbstractLifeCycle) will just start your bean after the other beans in the Server.

Perhaps you want to just start your server services anyway, completely outside of the Server instance lifecycle.
If you have no need to access anything from your server services, then there's no need to include them as a bean (or an attribute) on the Server.
Just start them before Server.start() is called.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx