Re: [jetty-users] Updating SSL keystore

On Feb 8, 2017 11:25 AM, "Simone Bordet" <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Hey, Simone.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Travis Spencer
<travislspencer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can we tell if all the connections have drained?
> Any clue?

In general, it's not possible.

What about leaving the old one up and doing a permanent redirect to the new port and/or listening address? That's the only graceful way I can think of in light of long polling clients like you mentioned.

> We completely disable JMX.

How would you access the server from remote without JMX or something similar ?

Ya, something similar (and better IMHO) we have instead. Requires us to cycle Jetty though to change the thread count :( Would be very nice to avoid

Back to the top