Re: [jetty-users] Issues with Jetty 9.4 session IDs

To clarify my previous post: Jetty seems to append a dot and the worker name to the subsequent session IDs (created from requests originatin in the server itself). It does not do this when the requests come from the outside.

Since I set the workername to empty to get rid of the worker name prefix this results in only a dot being appended.

To double-check I tested with a build that reverts to 9.3 and it is definitely a 9.4 issue.

Cheers,

Silvio