Re: [jetty-users] Session xxx is now immortal (maxInactiveInterval=-1)

Hi Silvio,

This is just the addition of some logging. SessionManager default maxInactive is and always has been -1.  Looking at the code, I guess I've logged it at WARN level rather than DEBUG level. I'll change that for the next jetty-9.3 release.

Jan