Re: [jetty-users] java server pages

Why do you bounce my post?

On 2016-03-21 14:12, jfmxl wrote:
Hi,

I read about something called the Field Anomaly Relaxation Method ...
a sort of decision-making tool ... and found a supposed software
implementation of the tool designed to foster its use...

 "Delphi Blue" is an open source, Java/JSP implementation of the
Delphi process for group decision making. It supports creation and
editing of decision matrices which reflect group consensus. -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/delphiblue/

I downloaded the project ... here's a list of the files within :
 http://jfmxl.sdf.org/delphiblue-lst.jpg

I really don't have a clue concerning java server pages ...

1. does the above listing seem adequate to implement a webserver implementation?
2. if so, can anyone point me to a description of what's required to
get this thing to run?

I assume that jetty would be a good candidate, self-contained
webserver for the project?

Thanks. Hope you can see the directory listing.

This is the second time I've sent this. The first never appeared on the list.