[jetty-users] java server pages

Hi,

I read about something called the Field Anomaly Relaxation Method ... a sort of decision-making tool ... and found a supposed software implementation of the tool designed to foster its use...

"Delphi Blue" is an open source, Java/JSP implementation of the Delphi process for group decision making. It supports creation and editing of decision matrices which reflect group consensus. - https://sourceforge.net/projects/delphiblue/

I downloaded the project ... here's a list of the files within :
 http://jfmxl.sdf.org/delphiblue-lst.jpg

I really don't have a clue concerning java server pages ...

1. does the above listing seem adequate to implement a webserver implementation? 2. if so, can anyone point me to a description of what's required to get this thing to run?

I assume that jetty would be a good candidate, self-contained webserver for the project?

Thanks. Hope you can see the directory listing.

This is the second time I've sent this. The first never appeared on the list.

Back to the top