[jetty-users] MySql connection pooling

Is it normal to see connections opening and closing when using mysql connection pooling with jetty? I believe I've implemented connection pooling correctly (for details seeĀ http://www.coderanch.com/t/663454/Servlets/java/code-utilize-jetty-connection-pooling). However as I use my app, I notice the number of connections continually increasing and decreasing. It doesn't appear to be keeping any connections open in the pool.

Back to the top