Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.0.7.v20131107 not accepting any request

Am 21.08.2015 um 09:05 schrieb Venkata Pavan Kumar Sannisetty:
> Both these servers starts
> successfully without any error on Solaris but invoking any request
> is issuing connection refused. We have checked through netstat that
> whether the jetty server acquired the ports given in their
> configuration. We can clearly see that both these servers acquired
> the respective ports. Also, when we looked at the connections they
> are hung in TIMED_WAITING mode and no response is coming from the
> request.

Are you setting up the thread pool like this:

    <Set name="ThreadPool">
      <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool">
        <Set name="minThreads">2</Set>
        <Set name="maxThreads">20</Set>
      </New>
    </Set>

If yes, remove that setting and try again. I've got a similar
problem (on Windows) where removing this setting helped.

Cheers, Lothar

Back to the top