Re: [jetty-users] Jetty Server Migration from 5.1.1 to Jetty 9

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply.  But the main issue I'm facing is unable to replace the package "org.mortbay.html ". The existing code using classes from html package.
Could you please help to find out these html classes in Jetty 9. Any alternative on this.

Also some classes in like HttpContext, HttpServer, SocketListener are not found in "org.eclipse.jetty.http" package. Please help me on this .

Thanks,
Arun