Re: [jetty-users] SetUID - Jetty 9

Hi Vinicius,

The codehaus project is dead. The correct setuid native lib code is
hosted at Eclipse in the jetty-toolchain project. The documentation
page on the setuid feature has a link to it:
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/setting-port80-access.html#configuring-jetty-setuid-feature

cheers
Jan