Re: [jetty-users] Preventing queuing of requests when all connections exhausted

On 2/10/2015 3:16 PM, Simone Bordet wrote:
You override newExchangeQueue() to provide a Queue with additional room. Then you override enqueue() to return true/false depending on whether you have enqueued or you want to reject enqueuing.
The part I haven't figured out is how to tell how much of cx is currently in use, so I can know when to reject enqueuing. If not by splicing in some sort of listener into the HttpExchange, that is.

Back to the top