[jetty-users] JSTL and OSGi with jetty-9.x

Does anyone have an osgi environment where they are able to use jstl
with their webapp deployed into osgi?

If so, can you please post the details of your setup - osgi container
name, version etc, how you have deployed your webapp, and how jstl is
deployed (is it part of your webapp or separately deployed).

I'm asking because it looks to me like jstl in osgi would be broken in
jetty-9, so I'd like some user experience feedback to either confirm
or discard my suspicions.

thanks,
Jan
--