Re: [jetty-users] ServletResponse with ProxyServlet.Transparent is empty

Hi,

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:53 PM, John <johnnyenglish739@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> thanks for your answer! You are right, that works!
>
> Buy how exactly can I modify the content at this point? I tried this little
> example:
>
> String receivedContent = new String(buffer);
>
> LOG.info(">>> conent: "  + receivedContent);
>
> // <modify string here>
>
> super.onResponseContent(request, response, proxyResponse, buffer, offset,
> length);
>

> I didn't  modified the content yet. I only printed out the content, but then
> the program halts at this point. Do you have any Idea how i can modify the
> content at this point?

I don't know what you mean by "the program halts", I doubt it really halts :)

To modify the content, just allocate another byte[], fill it with what
you want, and pass that to the super.onResponseContent() call.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top