Re: [jetty-users] jetty-distribution maven dependencies missing

this pom.xml has an example of what joakim was talking about

http://git.codehaus.org/gitweb.cgi?p=jetty-project.git;a=blob;f=jetty-hightide/pom.xml;h=aa56ceb584da88044f5000cb36e3414cd24bbc18;hb=HEAD
--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx