[jetty-users] JETTY can't find ProxyServlet class

We are attempting to set up a simple proxy for a forum hosted on our old server. We are switching to a new one and will migrate the forum later if we can. We are attempting to set up a ProxyServlet. The code compiles fine in Eclipse but when we run the Jetty-Maven-Plugin, it throws a ClassNotFoundException saying it cannot find ProxyServlet. But we definitely have it because it compiles fine and we can look at the definition of the class in Eclipse (provided by Maven). The following is our Maven snippet in our website's project:

      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>jetty-proxy</artifactId>
        <version>${jetty-version}</version>
        <scope>provided</scope>
      </dependency>

Any suggestions? We have tried adding dependencies of jetty-proxy like jetty-client but still nothing.

Thanks

--
Benjamin Zuill-Smith

Back to the top