[jetty-users] Specify packages to scan for annotations during startup

Hi all,

we've recently switched our application to use the servlet 3.0 specification and configure our apps programatically via Java. To minimize startup time during development, we'd like to point jetty to the class containing the javax.servlet.* servlet annotations.

If i understand it correctly, that's where the org.eclipse.jetty.server.webapp.WebInfIncludeJarPattern context attribute comes into play. However, most devs on our team are using IntelliJ for development, which deploys .class files to jetty rather than .jars.

Is there a way to tell jetty which packages it should scan for annotations during startup rather than jars?

regards

robert

Back to the top