[jetty-users] getting hold of the client certificate during an encrypted websockets connection

Hi,

I have a case where I am encrypting a websockets connection and requiring a client give it's certificate during the initial http connection before upgrading to a encrypted WebSockets connection. What is the easiest way to get hold of the client certificate for a particular websockets connection? I've only been able to do this by modifying the core Jetty code by passing the certificate to the websocket pojo in a modified websocketfactory. I'm hoping there is an easier way, thanks! - Erich

Back to the top