[jetty-users] Jetty Not Throwing An Exception When sending response to an already disconnected client

Hi,

I found a strange behavior using Jetty. I use the latest Jetty and Continuations.

After a client sends a request to server, I pause the request and create a Continuation object.

Then, after some events happen, on the server, I send the response to the client and
call complete() on the Continuation object.

However, if in the meanwhile the client has disconnected, no exception is thrown
to indicate that the response was not sent successfully.

Is this behavior standard for Continuations or is this some bug in jetty?

Best Regards

Repa25

Back to the top