[jetty-users] Looking for a good Android WebSocket client for Jetty-9

I'm using Jetty-9 to service a collection of devices using WebSockets to communicate. Most of the clients are Android but at least one will be web.

I'm using Autobahn as the Android WebSocket client library at the moment but am finding that the connection on the client is not robust.

I realise this is not an Android mailing list, but I was wondering whether anyone here might have some suggestions re Java clients that are hopefully Android compatible.

William

Back to the top