Re: [jetty-users] System classpath on Jetty 8

"Jetty 8" is of insufficient detail to verify / validate a report of a potential bug.

When reporting issues, be as detailed as possible.

Which exact version of Jetty 8?
Are you running the jetty-distribution from download.eclipse.org?
Or are you running jetty-hightide distribution from codehaus.org?
Or are you running a rebundled / repackaged version of jetty from another source (such as a linux packaging of jetty by redhat, debian, or ubuntu)?
Or are you running with the raw jars in any of the embedded mode configurations via the artifacts found in maven central?
Or are you running the jetty bundles from within an OSGi framework? (such as eclipse, virgo, felix, etc...)
Or are you running jetty from a maven plugin?
Or are you running jetty from some other mechanism I haven't mentioned above?

Which version of the Java VM are you using? (major, minor, update version, vendor and architecture)
What OS?

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
webtide.com