[jetty-users] SLF4J in Jetty

Hi there

I've read that the slf4j library must be deployed thus slf4j is used as the logging framework. I've deployed that in <jetty.home>/lib and configured debug level. Logging works fine.

I've deployed some libraries (custom authenticator) in <jetty.home>/lib/ext. Also these libraries uses SLF4J but I get a ClassNotFoundException...

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
    at org.apache.cxf.fediz.core.config.FederationContext.<clinit>(FederationContext.java:54)

Does the libraries in lib/ext not see the classes of <jetty.home>/lib?

Then I've deployed slf4j again in lib/ext. Now, I don't see logs anymore even debug is still set.

Thanks
Oli

Back to the top